Tuesday, August 25, 2009

shopping is good. haha





yesterday was my 1st day of school holiday. that was something funny happened yesterday. i woke up at 6.15 am, my mind was telling me have to prepare for school. Then when i was want to take the toothbrush, i just realize tat no school in this week. After that, i calling my friends tat go shopping yesterday because they dun have study oso. So i call them and go times square. At there, we really bought a lot of clothes. I bought 1 short pants, 1 tube dress, 1 jacket and 1 bag that very cheap. I bought a bag in Bonita, there were having sale. So got discount for everything even is earing, bracelet, ring and bag also have discount. I bought the bag just need RM 25 only. I really shocked for that price. Normal price is Rm149.00, after discount is around Rm36. Then if u buy 1 more things the bag will become Rm25 only. is it so cheap....haha. I bought everything that i want already. but less 1 pair of shoes. I want to buy a high heels shoes at Vincci. but there no more sale. so normal price is Rm69. If there got sale, will discount 20% for that shoes. i still will buy the shoes with discount. but...it really so...dunno how to explain...just RM69 for a pair of shoes, i'll feel bad. haha. hope it can get any discount when i visit Vincci again. But i still happy for the things that i bought. Thanks god. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment