Saturday, August 8, 2009

yoga....

this few days i went to Yoga v my brother's girlfriend. We both have no any basic foundation for yoga. so we attend the beginner class. Thursday is the 1st day we learn yoga. hmmm...i think after the third pose we did, we already sweat a lot. After the class, i went to the rest room and take bath. it so comfort when u bathing after u sweat a lot. i want i got a standard body figure.... and i hope i can get it before my birthday. Maybe i'll just stay at home when my birthday because no where to go. hmmm...and.. i think tat no one will going to celebrate my birthday. my birthday doesn't have any meaning for me lah....just i put the deadline for me to decrease my weight. i hope i can reach my target before the deadline. i'm the lazy person, so if u wan me just do exercise at home by myself, i wouldn't do so. haha. tat's why i attend the yoga. next time i will try my best to upload some photo tat at the club. try my best. and friends....remember help me pray tat i can lost my weight before my birthday oh. hahahaha.... wait for the photo oh...haha. end.

No comments:

Post a Comment