Tuesday, August 11, 2009

moody day

today din go school bcoz my class went for a trip and i din join it so no need go school. so i stay at home. The early morning i so moody already bcoz of something. At the afternoon, getting worst. I drove car went out to buy newspaper. After i bought it, the car cannot start. That so damn and bad. I called my dad bcoz of the car problem, my dad called me come back 1st. luckily i went the shop tat nearby my house, if not...i oso dunno how to go back. When reached house, i sweat a lot... hot til so like wan to faint... After tat, my mum said she wan go out although she is cleaning the house. She called me continue to clean it. oh my gosh....there is so messy... i dunno where should i start. so finally i jz sit at there and watched tv... when the time is showing advertisement, i just clean it. When i dunno how should i start, i will become a snail....and it will make me feel so annoying. Because i dunno how.... At that time i really so moody when i looked at the stuff...it is messy til i dun like to clean. dunno y my mum wan clean it loh. haiz...so bad....suffer....so hope the things will go back the place automatically... today really...so haiz....today i really din laugh more...the 1st time i din laugh in my life. haha. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment