Friday, September 4, 2009

birthday....

connie and me in the sing k room. ^^
thanks to connie...
today is my birthday. i went to sing k with connie. we're long time no see...hehe. funny. like to sing with her, because she will accompany me sing english song. after i finish school, around 1 something, i receive many message tat wish me happy birthday from my fren, my ex-colleague. I extremely happy tat my colleague even my supervisor also remember my birthday. i really so thanks to them. Thanks you all. Beside that, my bro's gf, Ai Xia, keep wish me happy birthday. She act damn funny. She sang a birthday song with the cute post. haha. really cute. Haha. I really so thanks to them that wish my birthday. thanks. i dunno what should i say to them, just thanks thanks... thanks to my sis oso, my second sister that at overseas. She send me a card that wrote something touch and wish me happy birthday. Kind of happy when receive her card. Besides that, my mum oso give me a present or...."birthday ang pau". haha. Mum, thanks a lot. i love you mum. I love u all everyone. Hope u all happy always, good luck always with you all. THANKS. THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS> LOve u ALL. ^_^

p.s.: picture that took by connie and me will be upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment