Thursday, September 17, 2009

i hate it.

I hate it i HAte it...i'm so stress and so mad when i heard that. So, pls dun try to do it anymore. i will become so sad after u said it to me. i dun care. that's me. i dunno wat kind of future i will get. i tried my best. and i will try my best for my future. but dun try to push me...it will make it become worst. i will do the things that i suppose to do. i know i'm lazy...somemore stupid....everytime u said it, my mood will become bad...do u want this from me. ya, it works. So pls jz stop it. i dun like to heard it anymore. DON'T... dun even do this on me. pls. everytime u said that, i cried and moody. i have no way to say it out.... i dunno who should i find. i have no idea. really... i have no one that can share my things. open the contact list....who should i find? no... no one... speechless...

the end. suh fang.

No comments:

Post a Comment