Wednesday, April 7, 2010

rumours

it's weird that i write my new post. haha. today i did a wrong things, said a wrong words, and i dunno how to solve it now. i really no idea at all to make it right. i think after today i will know the power of rumours. i hate rumours. this is the 1st time i feel the power. i dunno wat should i do. i cant happy at all till this moment since the thing had happened on me. i speechless bout that... somemore i dunno wat should i do to make myself happy. this is the 1st time i feel so helpless and upset. i've been thinking to hide myself from the "city life" at all the time. i wish i can go other place to get a new life, new frens, new happiness. haha. maybe i not enough matured yet. i wish i can be my second sister, tough, strong, and face the problem. maybe i still need some time to be her. i admit that she is my role model that i hope to be. she never care about other ppl how to comment her.... she never and wouldnt bother all the rumours that about her. she jz will enjoy her life.... she will make her life full of happiness. maybe 1 day, u all will cant find me. maybe. i wish the day will come. i wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment