Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BAD LUCK & STUPID day

Today quite busy....and stupid. this morning i went out v my bro's gf. we went to kl area. we took a lot of photo around there. we spend almost 2 hours to took all the photo. haha. haha.
Around 5 pm, i went out again. hehe. i went out v my sis bcoz she gonna buy something...so we went to jusco (nearest "shopping centre"). my sis bought christmas card...and then she jz wrote her wishes to her frens at food court....cause she jz like to send it out the card today.
At that time i was nothing to do. i jz hanging around. At 1st i saw hui theng and her bf...we jz have a short talk. cause i dun hope i was a spotlight. haha. haha. then i jz went to outside and have a seat. haha. i sat nearby starbucks. i jz like starring on something...but actually i oso wat i looking at. then suddenly got 1 gang of ppl pass by in front of me and ask me is it fine and else....in my mind...jz such a stupid things. i jz leave there cause i dun like....then i went to popular....bcoz of i really nth to do...so i jz read comic at there...."doraemon"...haha. already long time didnt read it. suddenly got 1 ppl and said u like to read comic ya? wah...y today like many weird ppl at jusco....haiz. then i jz leave there....went to cinema....but i didnt stay at there for a while...cause i saw my old fren...but i jz dun like to talk at that time so i jz leave... hope he didnt see me. haha. i have no place to go....then i jz decide i go car park "lepak". haha. such a weird idea....haha. at that time i met hui theng again...she gave me movie ticket... "the princess and the frog"...bcoz she was rushing...so jz gave me and watch...hehe. finally...my sis and i jz went to watch movie. haha. the movie ok...u can go and watch...hehe.
end.

good luck everyone...
p/s:photo will upload soon...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment