Tuesday, June 9, 2009

touching moment...

Tonight i met my sister when online. She stay at New Zealand for now. Haha. Extremely happy when i saw her online. Feel wan cry when talking with her. long time didnt hear her voice. i feel i got a lot want talk with her. but just dunno why will forget what i want to talk v her. i using Skype to talk with her, but her line was so unstable. So bad. sometimes cant really hear her voice clearly. but that's enough for me. Because i really so miss her. She just like my best friend in my life. At house, she can be everyone's audience even is my cool cool brother. She always be my audience too. Sometimes, when i'm not happy i will tell her. She always will give me a hug when i cry. It feel so warm. She is the one i respect and i love. I think nobody can replace her in my life even my future husband. God, don't even take her away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment