Saturday, June 6, 2009

form 6 terrible?

i study form 6 now. I jz start it when May. Some people said form 6 is so hard to get good result and cannot "play play" for form 6. have to take it seriously. Form 6 make me feel so stress. because i really feel it quite hard. i never so scare before. i was not so confident to get good result in Form 6. I start find the tuition center to "help" me. Last time, i just tuition my weakness subject. This time, i almost tuition all the subject i got such as economy, account, pengajian am, math S. The only 1 subject i didn't find for tuition is MUET (malaysia university englist test) because that is all english. i think i can handle it (i hope so). Math S is one of the subject i most scare. Actually math s and add math is relative. Just math s more advance (i think so). it still got one and half year i need to study. i hope i can handle it. ( just hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment